Antique frame design after tattoo artist Owen Jensen (1891-1976). Owen Jensen lived in California and was very well known for his traditional tattoos and also for his extravagant tattoo machine designs. Our 'Jensen' is thus a tribute to this special tattoo artist and machine builder.
- Solid handmade steel frame, no casting!
- German quality steel, brazed.
- Hand wound coils, high ferrous content coil core
- All parts of the machine produced by our company.
- Laser-cut spring plates from high quality spring steel, for optimum running characteristics.
- Replacement springs available at any time!
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship. Lifetime support for complications or repairs!
- Each machine is delivered in an exclusive metal box with certificate of authenticity.
- Here you get a quality machine at a fair price - made in Germany!
Please note: The machine actually delivered may have slight variations to the machine shown in the picture and video. Here, you are purchasing a Handmade Tattoo machine which has been produced with painstaking individual care according to your specifications. Slight deviations in shape and hue are normal.