Tribute to Paul Rogers (1905-1990). Paul Rogers is an integral part of tattoo and machine manufacturing history of the last century. Even today his machine and frame designs can be found in almost every tattoo machine manufacturer locations worldwide. Available as a liner and shader. THE classic - bar none! Weight: approx. 220 g.
- Solid handmade steel frame, no casting!
- German quality steel, brazed.
- Hand wound coils, high ferrous content coil core
- All parts of the machine produced by our company.
- Laser-cut spring plates from high quality spring steel, for optimum running characteristics.
- Replacement springs available at any time!
- Lifetime warranty on workmanship. Lifetime support for complications or repairs!
- Each machine is delivered in an exclusive metal box with certificate of authenticity.
- Here you get a quality machine at a fair price - made in Germany!
Please note: The machine actually delivered may have slight variations to the machine shown in the picture and video. Here, you are purchasing a Handmade Tattoo machine which has been produced with painstaking individual care according to your specifications. Slight deviations in shape and hue are normal.